SEO is a powerful, effective, and misunderstood element of marketing. It seems that everyone wants to "sprinkle some SEO" on their website and instantly rank for big, relevant keywords.
Well, in the immortal words of Obi-Wan, "this is not the SEO you're looking for" (or was that droids?)
There are some fundamental rules, truths, and myths behind SEO today that you need to know before engaging in this tactic as part of your marketing strategy. In this presentation we'll cover:
- Some of the lies that you are hearing about SEO
- Why you're probably targeting the wrong keywords
- How to spot (and avoid) agencies that do SEO from 5 years ago
- How to choose keywords and do the proper research
- What it takes to win at SEO
- How Google's updates affect your business
- How to turn all that traffic into real sales
Following this presentation, you will have a solid understanding of what it takes to win at SEO today.